Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Post Web Conference Reflection

Post Web Conference Activity:

Today I participated in my second web conference and it was much smoother than the first one. What I valued most about this web conference is that many of the other class members expressed many of the same concerns I had. I felt a big relief knowing that. I feel a little overwhelmed but luckily school wont start up for another month. I think it is important to have these web conferences weekly as a way remind us about upcoming assignments. This week's the web conference really focused on the internship part of the course. Dr. Borel stressed that we need look at the handbook and all the forms that accompany it. I just called my assistant principal and he said to sign him up as a mentor, that is one more thing I can cross out from my list. I learned more about the class wiki and why I cannot access it using my yahoo or Lamar account so I'm going to email Dr. Borel my new GMail account. I read by feedback from Assignment 1 and it looks like I need work on citations and APA format. My weakest communication skill has always been writing but I am going to try my best in the upcoming weeks to turn in higher quality work.

Jose Vasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment